Sid Sonic Blanket License All music licensed from SidSonic.com comes with an UNLIMITED non-exclusive license for use in any of your projects that require audio. You never have to pay any additional royalties for specific uses. As the end user, you pay once and use it in your project forever. All music is owned by Mad Music Inc. (Owner of SidSonic.com) The following license is between you (Licensee) and Mad Music Inc., owner of SidSonic.com.
Licensee is purchasing a usage license, not any ownership of content or equivalent rights.
THE RIGHTS GRANTED INCLUDE
Mechanical rights: The right to re-record, duplicate and release the music as part of your production.
Synchronization rights: The right to use the music as a soundtrack "synced" with visual images as part of your production.
Public Performance rights: The right to use our music as background/on hold in public areas, such as websites, retail, offices and restaurants or as part of a public viewing or broadcast of your production.
This license covers up to ten retail/office locations (single business) for music on hold/background music services. Please contact us via our contact page if you have requirements that fit outside of these parameters.
Broadcasters, not licensees, have to pay any performance royalties due to organizations such as ASCAP, BMI and SOCAN. Licensees are expected to include cue sheet information when applicable.
Please see our cue sheet section for more information.
Mad Music Inc. guarantees that it wholly-owns and controls the copyright to every recording and original musical composition and all public domain arrangements on SidSonic.com. Licensor shall indemnify Licensee from any and all claims, liabilities and costs, losses, damages or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising from any breach or failure of any covenants or warranties made by Licensor herein. All music on SidSonic.com is subject to international copyright laws.
THE LICENSEE CAN
1. Use the music for any audio or visual productions in their entire or edited lengths and these productions may be duplicated without restriction.
2. Use the music for the lifetime of the licensee in one specific production or project. A new license must be purchased, should a licensee want to use a previously licensed piece of music in another project. Exceptions include: Multiple episodes of the same production (radio, television, internet). Personal use, such as home videos on YouTube. Production company usage for same client (logo ID, music bed).
3. Transfer the music to a different medium in order to complete your production project.
4. Broadcast the music as part of your production over any public or private medium.
The purchaser must credit composer whenever possible. Crediting SidSonic.com is not required, but appreciated.
These tracks may not be resold as part of other music or audio-related collections, in part or in whole. They may not be used or resold as a commodity except as part of a media production that is clearly unique and distinct from the track itself. Tracks (by themselves) may not be copied or duplicated except for use in the licensee’s productions and must only be used by the person to whom the license was given. Tracks may not be traded or exploited for profit or any other reason. Music On Hold tracks licensed may only be used on a maximum of five systems by a single individual business. This license covers retail store or office usage of up to five locations by a single business. contact page if you have additional license requirements. Stock Music Store maintains all intellectual property rights with regard to the marketing and sales of all tracks and any infringement thereof is punishable by law.
THE LICENSEE MAY NOT
1. Claim ownership or authorship of the music represented under this agreement.
2. Re-sell the music contained herein outright to any other individual or party.
3. Re-record or change the music in any way (other than edit). You cannot create a new piece of music by sampling sections, adding vocals and/or instrumentation without written consent.
4. Transfer, share or sub-lease this license agreement (including downloaded music from SidSonic.com) with any other party.
5. License ID number is not transferable in any way and doing so will void license.
FAIR USE POLICY
We offer unlimited plans at a very low cost and expect our subscribers to only download music as they need it. This helps our content providers continue to get paid for their great work, which will help them continue to provide great music. If a subscriber is found to be downloading an abnormal amount (100 or more) of music over short periods with no proof of projects, his/her license will be immediately revoked and his/her subscription cancelled.
FAIR USE POLICY
Our ‘Corporate Pro Plan’ is ONLY intended for use by a single company that is need of multiple (up to thirty) logins and access by employees of licensee. Misuse of login/sub-user assignment will trigger immediate licence and subscription termination.
If any part of this Agreement shall be determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or any other legally constituted body having jurisdiction to make such determination, the remainder of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
By clicking "I Agree" during the check-out process, you are electronically accepting the terms of this agreement.
This license agreement is in effect for the lifetime of the licensee.
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and Mad Music Inc.
The purchase and/or use of any track or tracks from SidSonic.com constitutes acceptance of these terms.
Please contact us via the contact page if you have any questions or need something clarified.